Having vertigo, feeling fatigue and lack of sleep. History of chronic sinus. Required treatment?

I have been congested since last friday and i was starting to feel better, however i am now having vertigo and feel a bit fatigued from a lack of sleep this past week. I have a history of chronic sinus disease and have had vertigo before but it has been years. Also i have already had most if not all of the flu's/ viruses going around this season. Should i go see if i have an ear infection or would decongestants and an anti inflammatory be ok?
Posted Fri, 22 Mar 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 23 minutes later
Hi and thanks for your query,
with a past medico - surgical history and especially that of chronic sinusitis, I suggest you XXXXXXX an ENT specialist for a reevaluation. He shall also help in the investigation of the vertigo component. With respect to fatigue, it would be worth while knowing if you are taking any Vitamin C containing drug lately, for Vitamin might lead to loss of sleep.
Thanks as I wish you the best of health,
best regards,
Luchuo, MD. feel free asking any further questions, shall be honored to make suggestions.