Ask a Dentist   »  

Having tooth ache as broke a part of molar. Suggest pain killer as pain is too much?

I am having tooth ache, as I broke a part of my molar some time ago, could you please lert me know some pain killer for the time being as the pain is too much
Posted Thu, 8 Aug 2013 in Dental Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 7 hours later

Do apply DOLOGEL over the affected tooth.

DOLOGEL contains anaesthetic and provides instant relief from pain. If the pain is too severe then you can take Tab Motrin 400 mg twice daily after food, for not more than 2 days.

If there is a cavity created then it is better for you to visit a dentist to get a root canal treatment done.

Hope, I answered your query.

Wish you good health.