Having testicle pain and noticed one sided enlargement. What should I do?

I am 25 years old I am in pretty good shap but a few weeks ago I noticed that my right testical was bigger then my left and it caused pain when moved or touched I'm starting to worrie about it now cuz I think it is still gettin bigger what should I do what could it be
Posted Fri, 5 Apr 2013 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Kulsoom Qureshi 2 hours later
Thanks for consulting us.
This is good to know that you have stopped using drugs & are on the recovery tract.
One sided enlargement of testis is certainly abnormal & must cause worry.
It could be due to many reasons like infection, collection of fluid, enlargement of local blood vessels & very rarely cancer may also present like that.
Best way to sort this out is to visit a Urologist or a General surgeon. Most of the time they can make a clinical diagnosis by examining you & suggest treatment like antibiotics to resolve the issue. However, they may request you to have some tests done like urine tests & may be a biopsy.
Hope I have given you a clear line of action. If you have any query please write back.
Wish you good health.