Having symptoms of stomach ache and vomiting. Suggest?

General Surgeon
i am having symtoms stomach ach and vomiting..
Posted Fri, 11 Oct 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. M Y Shareef 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Few more information needed from you.

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX ! Good morning. I am Dr Shareef answering your query.

I would like to have some more information from you before I could opine on your problem :
1) How is your dietary habit ? Do you eat frequently from outside ?
2) Since how many days do you have the stomach ache and vomiting ?
3) Do you have fever and if so, for how many days ?
4) How is you bowel movements ? Do you have any loose motions ?
5) How is your weight ? Is it remaining constant or do you have loss/gain in your weight?
6) What is your age like and do you consume any alcoholic beverages or smoke?
7) Are you under any medications at present ?

Having the above information will help me in trying to solve your problem more precisely.

Till then if I would have been your treating physician, I would examine you clinically in person before prescribing for you a proton pump inhibitor, an anti emetic, and also a probiotic drug. If the symptoms continue and increase in intensity, then I would consider investigating you more before arriving at a diagnosis.

I hope I can help you more after having information on the details I have inquired into. Thank you for using XXXXXXX portal for your health query. Good luck.