Having swollen lips. Took zertec. What should I do?

My lips have been swelling off and on for last month take zertec and never happens when I stop the medicine it happens what is wrong with me do u think?
Posted Fri, 13 Dec 2013 in Asthma and Allergy
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 21 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Sir , Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX . Well looking into your query I will like to tell you that it can be a feature of angioneurotic edema that you are getting lip swelling on and off . It seems to be allergy triggered that you get relief from taking Tab ZERTEC , it has got CETRIZINE . I think you should consult an immunologist for this and get you allergy profile done and avoid all your allergic triggers . Take care. Dr. Shruti Take care. Dr. Shruti