Having swollen glands, post nasal drip, a slight sore throat and swollen tongue. Advise?

i have swollen glands, post nasal drip, a slght sore throat, ans feels like a swollen tongue I thought I sent this before but have not received a reply. Thinkng I maybe did it incorrectly.

Posted Tue, 20 Aug 2013 in Asthma and Allergy
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 12 days later

Your symptoms sounds like a viral infection to me.

If you don't have a fever you could try the over the counter medicines such as Advil Cold and Sinus or one of the others. Because you are on blood pressure medicines you should check with the pharmacist to make sure the over the counter remedy you try won't interact with your blood pressure meds.

For the sore throat I would recommend gargling with warm salt water three times per day.

I hope this has helped answer your questions. I hope you feel better.