Having strong pain in forearm and fast pulse rate. Is this related to heart attack?

3 days ago..i had very strong pain in my right forearm , this pain lasted abut 3 hours, since then i had this pain come and go every day, but much less mild , today , i feel this pain now in both forearm (left and right), the pain is not strong as 3 days ago and short and sharp...i also feel that my pulse is much fast then normal, for friday (3 days ago) i also had some short shape chest , that i notices

i'm 39 years old, over weight by about 25kg
i haven't done anything new that would lead to arm muscles pain (no lifting weights)

what i want to know is, is this pain something that happens in heat attract, and should i keep notice of it, what else should i watch for with this pain

i live away from my country (in non English country) , and find it harder to go to a doctor then if i was in my home country, i also work night/ sleep during day time, normal doctor hours
Posted Sun, 7 Oct 2012 in Heart Attack
Answered by Dr. Rajeev Chavda 2 hours later
Welcome to HCM!
Thanks for posting your query. I am happy to address your questions. The pain for heart attack would be more of heaviness and not sharp which is more in muscular or even in gastritis. Will recommend to take anti-inflammatory with skeletal muscle relaxant like tizanidine or chlorzoxazone. Also to get your cardiovascular checkup done just to rule out any cardiac causes. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, I will be happy to help. Thanks