Having small size tumour in hand. Had been removed earlier. Suggest a permanent solution?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
I have 3,4 tumour in my hand (sml size)
1. what is the issue in my health ? bacz in my 18th (age) the same problem in my hand and removed and thn no issues now again the same problem.
2. what is the permanant solution for this problem.
Posted Wed, 30 Oct 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
It can be lipoma or ganglion,send photo

Detailed Answer:

I have studied you case.
According to your history and recurrence some differential can be given in you case.

Most likely it can be lipoma, which are soft and with some mobility, may reoccur after excision.
You can leave them as they are benign.
Another differential can be
Ganglions -They are cystic swellings that are closely connected to joint or tendon sheaths and contain mucinous material. Excision of these tissue can lead to recurrence.

You may further need to confirm your tumour pattern .You can post photo of your tumour so that I can help you better.

Do some blood investigation like CBC, CRP, and ESR to know reactivation of disease.

Permanent solution of problem can be given after tumour pattern in confirmed.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.

Follow-up: Having small size tumour in hand. Had been removed earlier. Suggest a permanent solution? 11 minutes later

I cn't able to attach the photos pls provide the mail id
Brief Answer:
You may need biopsy

Detailed Answer:
Hello again,

I have seen your clinical photo,
These lesions are not outgrown outside your skin ,so type of lesion can not be commented on photo only,it will need clinical examination.

For confirming diagnosis you may need to take biopsy from tumour.