Having severe nighttime hives. Could this be Urticaria?

I have had severe nighttime hives for ten days do to at Urgent Care prescribedBenadryl and two other neds.I am no better. I do not believe this is a food allergy. Could it be Urticaria? If so, how do I get rid of it?
Posted Tue, 31 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 16 minutes later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query Yes definitely it can be urticaria. if it that severe and not relieved with benadryl, you might require treatment with oral steroids. Can you please upload a photograph of the lesions. This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis. Waiting for your response. Thank you.
Follow-up: Having severe nighttime hives. Could this be Urticaria? 1 hour later
I tried to send a photo of my left eye showing the puffiness but couldn't attach it.
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 8 hours later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: You have a feature to upload the reports / image by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better. You can also send the reports/ image to YYYY@YYYY with the subject as 'ATTN: Dr. Rahul Kumar'." If still you are not able to attach please go for oral steroids. Oral prednisolone will give you good relief. Thank you