Having severe hair fall. Looking for homoeopathy treatment

my hairs are thinning and getting male pattern bald XXXXXXX day by started long time back 6-7 years back ,but now it is visible.i tried minoxidal and products advertised on tv.but no use.and i dont trust famous doctors who gives promises with huge amount,i read public reviews on web it is not that there any method to stop it .and will there be no can i naturally cure.does homeopathy has treatment for this ?
Posted Thu, 19 Jul 2012 in Hair Loss
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 1 hour later
Thanks for writing in.
I would like to know whether you have any family history of baldness or have you ever taken steroidal treatment. Also, what is your weight and height.
Till then, you can start with Lycopodium 1M 6 pills in the evening daily, R 89 15 drops with half cup of water daily morning, Visbedin 30 6 pills. If you are a slim person, take Phosporus 200 BD 6 pills.
Apart from this medication, take plenty of milk. If you dont like milk, you can take calcarea phos 30 6 pills BD.
Surely you get relief
Follow-up: Having severe hair fall. Looking for homoeopathy treatment 2 hours later
i have not asked homeopath treatment but i wanted allopathic consultation.however,yes my father also lost his hair but at later age around 35 or after and i have never taken any steroid. my height is 172 cm and weight is 68 Kg.where can i get these medicines ?.moreover what about allopathic medicine and i want view of general physician also.
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 2 hours later
Hello and thanks again,

In the absence of family history of baldness, you can continue to above mentioned medicines. Surely you will get relief from your problem.

You can find these medicines at any local homoeopathic pharmacy nearby your place. They are easily available in all parts of India.

Hope this suffices. You may get back to me if you have any other problems.

Wish you good health