Having pulsating systems. Feel heart beating in head. Suggest?

I am having pulsating systems in my head- hard to expain it is like your heart is beating in your head.
Posted Tue, 12 Nov 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Arterial pulsations. Check for BP, sugar and GPE

Detailed Answer:
Hi, thanks for using XXXXXXX

The pulsations you are feeling most probably due to arterial pulsations. Usually you won't feel any pulsations but most commonly in variation of BP, sugar level, stress and in migraine you can feel the pulsation. This can also seen in cardiovascular problem.

So keeping your age in mind, for now get checked for your BP, Blood sugar level and have a general physical examination (GPE) from your doctor to rule out any other cause. Have nutritious diet with regular out door exercise and have regular sound sleep for 6-8 hours. Be stress free. These will help you.

Hope this answered your query and is helpful for you. Feel free to ask if any related query and I will be glad to answer them.
If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Wish you a very happy life and good health.