Having problem of blurred vision Clear fluid comes after bathing. What should I do?

Hi, I have been having a problem with blurred vision for yrs. and now I have pockets of clear fluid that use to only happen when I would take a shower, now the fluid stays in the putter corner of both eyes 24/7! It drains a little but never goes away?!
Posted Sun, 7 Oct 2012 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 26 minutes later
Thanks for sending your query to us.
There are meny things which we want to know before we can make a useful suggestion.The long standing blurring which you had ,what was it diagnosed as?
Did you have your eyes checked when your present problem started?
Do you have any discharge in the eyes.
I would like to have these answeres along with details of this watering before we can give some suggestions