Having pain in the biceps and pects while ejaculating. What could be the underlying cause?

When I ejaculate I get discomfort in the muscle that connects my left pec and bicep in my underarm area. I am 56 years old and take blood pressure meds
Posted Sun, 1 Dec 2013 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 34 minutes later
Brief Answer: Not something to worry about Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query. I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through. When a person ejaculates there is sudden increaeed tome in the axial and some of the appendicular muscles. Now this increased tone may sometimes cause intervertebral compression of nerve roots or muscle stress causing pain in the muscles. It can be any muscle in the body. That is the reason you are having pain in the biceps and pects. In short there is no need to worry unless the pain is severe and intollerable. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you. If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback. In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: Wish you good health, Kind regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
Follow-up: Having pain in the biceps and pects while ejaculating. What could be the underlying cause? 38 minutes later
Thank you for your answer Doctor. Please do not take offense but your medical background indicates your a psychiatrist. I would feel better if the answer came from a Doctor who was an Internist or Cardiologist. Thank you
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 6 hours later
Brief Answer: I understand your concerns Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for expressing your concerns. I am a neuropsychiatrist and sexologist and do handle these issues routinely in my clinic butbi can understand your concerns . In case if you are particulat thay a specialist is cardiology should answer then there is another service available called Ask a Specialist query in which the query will be answered by the specific speciaist only. At present the query was a Ask a doctor query. Hope you are satisied. But believe me you dont have any carriac issues. Regards Dr XXXXXXX Reddy