Having pain in temple which is swollen and eye waters a lot. Have Peyronie's disease. Suggestion?

Question
Hi, I have been having major pain in my left temple for a few months. Tonight I noticed when I tried to massage my left temple that there was swelling and more pain when I touch that area. My left eye waters a lot also.
A little further information that may be related.
I have Peyronie's disease and also regularly
have numbness and tingling in my fingers and toes.
It seems that I have a lot of issues dealing with blood
circulation, which began when I was diagnosed
with Peyronie's disease 2 years ago. I have
many blood clots that look like small blisters on
my scrotum which continue to multiply.
Posted Fri, 21 Jun 2013 in Brain and Spine

Answered by Dr. Omer 3 hours later
Hello

I am Dr.Omer and I am here to help you with your query

As you have said “I have been having major pain in my left temple for a few months. Tonight I noticed when I tried to massage my left temple that there was swelling and more pain when I touch that area. My left eye waters a lot also XXXXXXX - This description of pain is sometimes associated with a condition known as Giant cell arteritis (GCA).

GCA is a chronic vasculitis of large and medium sized vessels. You may also have headache, blurred vision, watery eyes, decreased vision and so on.

Peyronie's Disease is due to chronic Inflammation of the Tunica Albuginea (CITA), is a connective tissue disorder involving the growth of fibrous plaques in the soft tissue of the penis. This may or may not be related to your other symptoms.

I suggest you to consult your physician nearby. He/she can check your pulse and run a few tests to exclude this possibility. Treatment can then be decided based on your clinical findings.

I shall be glad to assist you further if needed.