Having pain in shoulder joint while moving arm. What could be the problem?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
I have a pain in my shoulder joint when I move my arm
Posted Sun, 24 Nov 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Moustafa Saeed 31 minutes later
Brief Answer: More details needed Detailed Answer: Hi, thank you for your question. There are many causes for shoulder pain on moving the arm. It will help me if you can give me more details about your condition by answering the following questions please 1- how long the pain been going on? 2- is the shoulder hot, red, tender to touch? 3- any recent injury to your shoulder? 4- any other medical problems? 5- did you try analgesia? I will be waiting for your answer. Kind regards