Having pain in right testicle. What could be the reason?

having pain in right tesilcle

i have isolated the pain in the testicle its self not the area around it

the pain happened very sundenly when i woke up yesterday morning.

Posted Sat, 23 Jun 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Ashwini Kolur 25 minutes later

I will try my best to provide you with best possible professional recommendations to your questions.

here are a number of reasons why pain in or around the testicles might occur. The general rule of thumb is that any sudden and severe pain should be checked out immediately.

Pain in the scrotum or testicles can be due to a problem in the testicle, in the structures surrounding the testicle or even in another part of the body.

I would like to know whether the pain was very sharp and severe or associated with nausea, vomiting or whether the scrotum is tender to touch or associated with any swelling.

If it pain is not associated with other symptoms i think you need not to worry about it. It might be to some injury in the night that you are unaware off. Pain following coitus is also common.

If it reoccurs / persists, associated with the other symptoms and if the severity increases i advice you to consult the surgeon for examination immediately.

Yet again, I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.

Hope i have cleared your queries. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer