Ask a Homeopath   »  

Having pain in prostate, perenium and left testicle. On antibiotic. How to treat this problem?

Ayurveda Specialist
My name is XXXXXXX I am 58 years old. I have a reasonable diet and take regular exercise.
I have for the last six years suffered from pain in my prostate, perenium and left testicle.
I have been refered several times to the Urologist, had numerous investigations and have
been prescribed a range of tablets.
I am, currently taking an extended course of antibiotics again with no noticeable change.
Having read a little about Ayurvedic treatments I wonder if there may be a way of easing/treating
my condition. My waking hours are consumed by the pain and discomfort.

I would welcome any possible advise.
Kind Regards!

Posted Wed, 12 Dec 2012 in Alternative Medicine
Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 12 hours later
Thanks for writing to us
Given your symptoms, Ayurveda medicines do work without any side effects. The medications do not have side effects and unfortunately, many of them are available in India only.
You will need to continue this for a minimum six months and you can continue it for a long duration as well.
Please start these medicines
1. Chandraprabha vati 2 tabs twice a day

2. Goxuradi gugal 2 tabs twice a day

3. Punarnavashtak ghan 2 tabs twice a day
Hope that helps
Dr. Nikul Patel