Having oily face and hairs. Getting pimples on face. Suggest some good cream to get rid of scars?

My face and hair are get very oily by the end of the day. And due to which I am guessing, i am getting pimples, and once pimples go, they are are leaving scars on my face.
Is there any good cream/face wash to prevent the oily nature f my skin? Or is here any good cream to get rid of the scars?
Posted Fri, 27 Jul 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 1 hour later
Thanks for writing in.

You can use a salicylic acid and Glycolic acid based facewash . Some examples of good over the counter facewashes which contain the above and reduce the oiliness include Neutrogena XXXXXXX pore cleanser and Normaderm cleansers .

There are no creams available for treatment of scars. Please make sure you first differentiate between a scar and a XXXXXXX . Scar is change in the texture of skin with pits in the skin and marks are changes in the color of the skin only.

You should XXXXXXX a Dermatologist who can differentiate it for you. There are many options like Lasers , Dermarollers and chemical peels available to reduce the scars and marks .

Thanks and Take care