Having nerve pain at the back of eye, dim vision and headache in temple area. Suggest the remedy?

Want to understand the remedy for the following symptoms:
1.I have nerve pain at the back of my right eye.
2. Dim vision
3. Headache in temple area
Posted Sat, 31 Aug 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Ajay Shankar Kar 13 hours later

Pain behind right eye associated with decreased vision and temporal headache implies you may be suffering from Giant cell arteritis, migraine, glaucoma, Optic neuritis, hypertension etc. You have to evaluate yourself and rule out these.

Even one-sided refractive error may cause this problem. So get yourself checked with your nearest ophthalmologist and if there is no refractive error visit a neurologist who can help you out....