Having mood disorder problem, Depressed, hitting walls and crying. What is it?

Hi, the person is married . Age 26 years. any small problem comes , he is depressed. He destroys t shirts, passports, hitting hard on walls, crying . Too much possessive for wife. do not leave her even 10 mins with parents also. the mood continues for about 3 to 4 days. then he comes and says apologies to every one.he totally surrenders.How to deal with and it indicates what.
Posted Tue, 1 Oct 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Jose Ignacio Artero Munoz 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Personality disorder

Detailed Answer:
Hello. Delighted to be of help.
By the symptoms that you refers possible diagnosis are Personality disorder or schizoaffective disorder. Before current symptoms; was his behavior and attitude was normal? Have he ever had symptoms of anxiety and depression, needing psychiatric treatment? Does he have a good adaptation at work, with your family?
It is necessary that he be seen by a psychiatrist as soon as possible for diagnosis and right treatment and for now be patient with his behavior.
I Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.