Having lower back pain. Taking Savella. History of blood pressure. Borderline hypothyroid. Suggestions?

I am feeling figity on edge and at times a head pressure been recently checked out for cardiac disease all ok. have hx of autoimmune disease mixed collagen vascular dis since age 30 chronic and recent terrible lower back pain , on savella for 3 months. history of high blood pressure on meds for that high cholestal Lipitor and armour thyroid for post thyroid cancer 3 year ago.i am also being followed up for a diffusion rate of 61 percent with a pulmonologist 6 years. was borderline hypothyroid before the surgery. pre diabetic acl 6 weight good and I am 5 foot 8. it is very hot here but I am constantly heat insensisitive as have been most of my life recent flushes and feeling clamy. can this be medication related
Posted Mon, 19 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Alekhya 2 hours later
Thank you for choosing healthcare magic for your query.

I read your history. I can tell you that the symptoms you have mentioned are not related to your medication but it is thyroid surgery related in which you may get into hypothyroidism and will have symptoms of heat insensitivity. I will advice thyroid profile for you and consultation with endocrinologist to rule out your thyroid problems and if treated with thyroxin then your symptoms will be resolved soon.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, you can ask me again.