Having low fever, swollen lymph nodes in arm pit, headache and facial pain. What is causing it?

I have had a low grade temperature and exhaustion for over a year and a half. I also have swollen lymph nodes in my arm pit, in front of my right ear and in my groin. I've been getting small blisters under the skin of my hands for the same amount of time. i cannot wear any makeup or face cream anymore as my skin gets hives now too. My legs feel very heavy and hurt up the backs mildly, i can barely move most of the time. I get quite bad head aches and facial pain. When i am given antibiotics it's starts to get better, but the temperature starts to come back within 3-7 days. the other symptoms return fully after a few weeks. My full blood tests have only shown some slight inflamation, but i dont know whats causing it.
Posted Sat, 18 Aug 2012 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 hours later

Long term fever of such duration usually is not caused by infection , the temporary relief from the antibiotics appears to be a assumption rather than actual recovery.

Such a long term low grade fever is seen in conditions involving autoimmunity or chronic non specific inflammation in the body.

I would like to have a look on the blood tests you have undergone in recent past, this may give me some insight into your condition and help me to proceed further in advising you.

Waiting for your reply.