Having lot of grey hair and facing hair fall problem. Prescribed to use anaphase shampoo. Does it have any side effects?

Dermatologist
Question
hi doc, i m 19 year old , and i have lots of grey hair n hairfall too ...i usally eat outside in afternoon ....i visited clinic ..... n they suggested to use "ANAPHASE SHAMPOO" . i just wanted to know whether it has any side effect n good for me or not ......so plz help me ....
Posted Fri, 30 Aug 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 10 minutes later
Thanks for the query,
Anaphase is a good shampoo. It helps in hair growth, you can use it safely.
Apart from this you can use no grey lotion.
This will help in preventing grey hairs.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.

Thank you

Follow-up: Having lot of grey hair and facing hair fall problem. Prescribed to use anaphase shampoo. Does it have any side effects? 8 minutes later
nogrey lotion .....does it have any sideeffect??? and ANAPHASE SHAMPOO can be used daily ??? and does PARACHUTE OIL help in preventing hair ......

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 9 minutes later
No it doe not have any side effect.
Yes you can use them daily.
Use no grey as over night application.

Any coconut oil can be used.
Coconut oil has lot of essential fatty acids so it can help in hair growth but dont use oil if you have dandruff.

Thank you

Follow-up: Having lot of grey hair and facing hair fall problem. Prescribed to use anaphase shampoo. Does it have any side effects? 6 minutes later
last question ...which company of "NOGRAY LOTION " do i buy ??? AND overnight mean everynight before sleeping right and how to apply it ???

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 3 minutes later
No grey itself is a company.
If you are not getting this you can take pabatab tablet.
Both are same thing.

Yes apply daily in night on entire scalp and sleep.
If you get tablet take one tab daily in night.
Both lotion as well as tab can be used together.

You can ask as many question as you want :)
thank you

Follow-up: Having lot of grey hair and facing hair fall problem. Prescribed to use anaphase shampoo. Does it have any side effects? 9 minutes later
K :D SO tell me about what do i eat ...the whole day schedule to have a better result ..?? AND the lotion and tat shampoo wich i told u .....do tat even help me in geting my black hair back ...which has already become white now ?????

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 5 minutes later
Three things are very important for hair. Iron, biotin and proteins.
Iron is present in jaggery, and dry fruits. Biotin is present in green leafy vegetable and sprouted grains. Protein can be obtained from eggs. So apart from your normal diet you can use the above things also.
The medication is mainly to prevent greying and hair fall. Althougt little improvement in already grey hair can also be seen.

oh k .... ...i dnt eat egg ...bt i use to apply it on my hair ...tat YELLOISH part frm EGG ..is it good ?? and i usaully it outside in coll canteen in afternoon mostly chats ...does it good ??

If you dont take egg, you can take soyabean. Dont take chats instead you can take a full meal.