Having large internal hemorrhoids. Difficulty in bowel movement. What is the treatment?

I have large XXXXXXX hemmroids that stick out. It is difficult to make a number 2 with them. This is because they tend to get bigger and I find myself straining and being constipated. What can I do about this?
Posted Sat, 14 Jul 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 17 hours later
Thanks for writing in.
To start with, I want to know whether you have bleeding during stool and how long have you been suffering with this problem.
I would suggest that you stop eating spicy food, fried items, and alcohol. Avoid stress work and sleep well.
At present, you can start with Nux vomica 6 liquid 4 drops in tongue Rathinia Q 10 drops in cup of water for pain, colensoina Q 10 drops with water and Hamamelis 6 if bleeding is present. You will surely get relief.
Awaiting your reply
Let me know if I can address any more concerns.