Having lack of erection and premature ejaculation

dear sir

This is XXXXXXX from Chennai ,my age is 26 , my Penis size is very
small No strong in my penis,
No ERECTION & PREMATURE EJACULATION also I already taken treatment like siddha and ayurvedha
for 6 months but waste , no use,
I need your help

my main problem is ERECTION & PE and increase Penis STRONGNESS

what is the total cost of your treatment, pls inform me sir

what is your treatment cost,

Posted Fri, 1 Jun 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Ashwini Kolur 2 hours later

I will try my best to provide you with best possible professional recommendations to your questions.

Here you have mentioned two entities 1. Erectile dysfunction and 2. Premature ejaculation. YOu are also worried about small size of the penis.

Let me tell you that there is no medical treatment to increase size of the penis. Please do not believe in such treatments which claim to increase its size. The only method to increase its size is by surgery. The current recommendations to get this surgery done are only for medical reasons and not cosmetic. So I do not think it is advisable for you to undergo surgery.

Most cases of premature ejaculation do not have a clear cause. Psychological factors such as anxiety, guilt, or depression can cause premature ejaculation. Medical cause are hormonal problems, injury, or a side effect of certain medicines.

Resolves on its own over time without the need for medical treatment. For some men, stopping or cutting down on the use of alcohol, tobacco, or illegal drugs may improve their ability to control ejaculation. Certain relaxation techniques or using distraction methods may help you delay ejaculation and also antidepressant medications are tried.

I am not aware of Ayurveda, I advice you to consult Physician near your place.

Erectile dysfunction is when person cannot get or keep an erection that is firm enough for him to have sex.

Causes include injury to nerves or loss of blood supply to the penis. Others like diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and atherosclerosis, many medicine, too much alcohol, smoke, or use illegal drugs and also Anxiety, stress, or depression can cause erection problems.

Treatment, firstly lifestyle changes, such as avoiding tobacco, drugs, and alcohol. Finding and then stopping medicines that may be causing the problem. Medicines and getting counseling for depression or anxiety. Prescription medicine are available which will increase the blood flow and maintaining erection.

Yet again, I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.

Hope i have cleared your queries. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer