Having knee and ankle pain. Taking medicine but no improvement. What could be the cause?

Feb 2014

Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement
Dear Doctor: I am facing pain in my right Knee nerver, and on Ankle on same leg from last 3 Months, I have visited Orthopediation , my medication is on but still i cannot see any imporvement. Due to this i have stopped my exercises. please suggest Regards XXXXX XXXXXXX 0000/ 0000.
Posted Sun, 8 Dec 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 13 hours later
Brief Answer: Please upload the xrays and reports. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Thanks for your query. I can understand your pain. Without examination findings and some investigations it is difficult to comment on your situation. I suggest you to go for an xray of knee and ankle if not done and if already done, please upload the xrays and reports, so that I can help you in better ways. Awaiting your reply.. Take care Warm Regards
Follow-up: Having knee and ankle pain. Taking medicine but no improvement. What could be the cause? 9 hours later
Dr Saurabh: I have XRAY and Report of my knee , will share with you shortly. Regards XXXXX XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 58 minutes later
Brief Answer: You are most welcome. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX You are most welcome. I will be happy to help you further. Warm regards.