Having itchy bumps on stomach. Medication?

I had sex with my boyfriend and today I have itchy bumps on my tummy. Is there a medication?
I contracted something like this in an ER from unclean linens. I am worried its scabbies
Posted Sat, 15 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Welcome to healthcare magic.
The rash does not seem to be related to sex.
It may be an allergic reaction to any cosmetics, deodorant or cream. Avoid if any thing new has come to use.
Scabies is a possibility, it can be due to sweating also particularly if you use synthetic undergarments.
I would advise to keep the area dry, use cotton garments only, dust with a medicated powder and observe for 5days.
If the lesions do not subside the possibility of scabies is high and you need to consult to a local physician in that case.
I hope the advise would be helpful for you.