Having irregular periods. Started backache, nausea, dizziness and bloated. Could I be pregnant?

Question
Hi there. I've had 2days of my period last week. It stopped on the 3rd day and came back light on the 4th. The last 2days only spotting. Right now my having tremendous backache, nausea, dizziness, little cramp and bloated tummy. Could I be pregnant?
Posted Sat, 20 Oct 2012 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 34 minutes later
Hi XXXXXX,
Your symptoms are indicating towards pregnancy.
Bleeding that you were having can be due to implantation of fertilized ovum.
For confirmation get urine pregnancy test done with pregnancy kit available at pharmacy.
I hope your query has been answered. I will be available for your further queries.

Dr.Monika

Follow-up: Having irregular periods. Started backache, nausea, dizziness and bloated. Could I be pregnant? 3 hours later
Hi Dr. XXXXXXX Choudhary,

I already did the pregnancy test awhile ago but its negative. Should I consult a doctor or leave it alone? By the way we've been trying for a 2nd baby for 3yrs now. Thank you.

XXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 15 minutes later
Welcome back.
If pregnancy test is negative it means you can have gastritis & take antiemetic like metoclopramide or ondensetrone under guidance of your doctor.
If your periods are regular of 28-30 days, have intercourse on 11, 13, 15, 17 & 19th day of your cycle to get conception.
I hope your query has been answered.