Having headaches, dizziness and nausea. Feeling strange smell. What could be causing this?
User rating for this question
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Andrew Rynne MD 5 hours later
Hi there. Thank you for posting your question with XXXXXXX I will do my best to help you.
I am not sure. This could be any viral illness; particularly if he also has raised temp and fever. Just make sure that it's not meningitis. I am not trying to scare you but this is always a possibility.
I hope that I have answered your questions fully and been of some help. If you have anymore questions please contact me again anytime.
Dr Andrew Rynne.
People also viewed
- What could cause tight chest sharp headaches dizzy feeling
- 10 weeks pregnant touched bleach
- Pulse and pain left temple
- Nausea headaches dizzy whats wrong
- Migraines non communicable disease
- Benq 10 medicine side effects
- Migraines metallic taste and strong smell and sore eyes
- 10 days late small blood clots
- Headaches dizziness nausea causes
- Light hit on head causes headaches and throbbing
- Exhaustion nausea headache dizziness
- Pooping blood headaches dizziness
- 10 year old boy hands constantly shaking
- Constant headache dizziness and nausea
- Normal blood sugar for 10 mth old