Having headaches, dizziness and nausea. Feeling strange smell. What could be causing this?
User rating for this question
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Andrew Rynne MD 5 hours later
Hi there. Thank you for posting your question with XXXXXXX I will do my best to help you.
I am not sure. This could be any viral illness; particularly if he also has raised temp and fever. Just make sure that it's not meningitis. I am not trying to scare you but this is always a possibility.
I hope that I have answered your questions fully and been of some help. If you have anymore questions please contact me again anytime.
Dr Andrew Rynne.
People also viewed
- 20 mm uterine lining thickening
- Wake up with headache feel sweaty
- What could cause tight chest sharp headaches dizzy feeling
- Fizzing back of head
- Severe headache with low grade fever
- Nausea headaches dizzy whats wrong
- Headaches dizziness nausea causes
- Shivering in the morning 20 minutes
- Urinate 3 times in 20 minutes
- Exhaustion nausea headache dizziness
- 20 month old plays with tongue
- Constant headache dizziness and nausea
- I cant gain weight headaches dizziness
- Medicine tazzle 20 mg
- Sweats shivers and headache