Having headaches and restless legs syndrome. Taking mirapex, imitrex and tylenol. Can I get online prescriptions?

hi, My name is XXXXXXX i am 53 yrs of age weigh 136 5 foot 4". i have been battling headaches, and mirapex, imitrex and tylenol #3 which all worked for me.....i am considering going online for these meds since it has taken me almost 6 mo with no insurance to find this dr that has refused me.....any suggestions about how to go online for my meds and drs that write onloine prescriptions...thank you XXXXXXX
Posted Wed, 11 Apr 2012 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Sujeet N Charugulla 9 hours later
Hello and thanks for your query.

I shall make an effort to provide you with good professional recommendations specific to your questions.

I am afraid all those drugs are classified. And you would require a written prescription with a doctor, and can never find it online. Even if you do, that would be illegal and you will be liable for your actions.

I would advice you to save money and get a prescription done, to keep your health. Headaches and restless legs need continuous medications in order to subside in the long run. Mirapex and imitrex especially are needed long term.

Yet again, I duly appreciate your query to me, I do hope that you have found something useful to help you and I shall be glad to answer any further apprehensions.