Having headache, lower abdominal and back pain. What is the problem?

i have lower right side back pain and lower abnominal pain and a headache , what does this means?
Posted Fri, 29 Mar 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Mamun Kabir 1 hour later
Symptoms spanning across more than one organ are either due to infections or psychological. Are you running fever? And is your appetite low? I need more details to be able to comment better.
Follow-up: Having headache, lower abdominal and back pain. What is the problem? 7 hours later
yes my appetite is low and i dont have a fever
Answered by Dr. Mamun Kabir 47 minutes later

Welcome to healthcare magic.
Thank you for query.

If the lower right side back pain is localized & no radiation to knee or below the knee
& no other neurological findings(muscle wasting,tingling,numbness,abnormal movement or weakness) is present then it is most likely mechanical back pain.
This type of pain may occur due to some malposture or position of the body.
It usually subside within 4-6 weeks. But if the pain is associated with neurological feature mentioned above then the possibility of spinal cord or abdominal pain of a female person have various causes.
The common causes are urinary infection, pelvic inflammatory disease, ovarian disease or non specific abdominal pain. Burning micturition, per vaginal discharge, menstrual & bowel abnormality may give some clue. Routine examination of urine & an usg of abdomen may help to exclude the cause.

Headache may be the tension type. Chronic back & abdominal pain may be responsible for it.
Proper examination of the back & abdomen is essential to make a diagnosis.

I hope I have some help of your query.

Please write if you have any doubt.