Having headache, anxiety, nausea and pressure on left side of ear. Suggest the treatment?

I'm having headache and pressure on the left side above my ear its a dull ache. its also causing anxiety, nausea
Posted Mon, 11 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 54 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Dear Sir ,

Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX

Well looking into your query i will like to tell you that in my opinion whatever symptoms you have told require evaluation . It will not be possible to give you a diagnosis right away by these symptoms as a large number of conditions may result in this .

But you need evaluation for migraine that leads to hemicranial headaches . Plus any ear problem as it may lead to same side headache and pressure symptoms .
If you clinical symptoms may not be enough for diagnosing a MRI brain may be required .

I think you should see a physician as physical examination is required for locating the exact site of pain and evaluation of other symptoms like photophobia , vertigo etc.

Dr. Shruti