Having headache and feeling tired. Blood, urine and and stool test normal. Do I need to see a neurologist?

I recently felt very tired suddenly although at the end of the day. My head ached a little. I took a bath and slept all night. The following days I felt 2 per cent off but not really sick. One night I had twitching of the lip and mouth. Medical tests blood stool urine etc all proved normal. Do i need to see a neurologist?
Posted Sun, 8 Dec 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 51 minutes later
Brief Answer: NO Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. I am so sorry to hear about what you experienced. from all the information you have provided, I think there is no reason to see a neurologist right now. Having these symptoms once in a while is acceptable but for them to warrant a specialist attention, the symptoms should be persistent without any clear cause. Also, this look like tension headache which is not arer at the end of a hectic day. How was your schedule the day you had these symptoms? For now, I will suggest that you monitor these symptoms over time. If they should be persistent or gradually becoming concerning, then I will suggest that you meet and talk with your primary XXXXXXX care doctor. he will investigate and see whether they need a specialists attention before sending you for referrals. I hope this helps and provides guidance on the way forward. Thank you for using our services and please feel free to ask for more information if need be. I wish you the best of health. Dr. Ditah, MD