Having headache and abdominal pain, abdomen feels sensitive to touch. What should I do?

I have been experiencing odd abdominal pain. Last night I had bad cramps in my upper abdominal region, and all I had was aleve, so I took two and the pain subsided. Then today, I woke up with a very bad headache that is still around and my stomach is very sensitive to the touch. It feels bruised, and It is most painful in the upper abdomen and just a bit touchy around my belly button. I have never had this before, but the last few days have been very eventful for me. It was my 21st birthday on friday and I took part in drinking, some drugs, and I also hit my head very hard that night from a fall. These are just included details, just in case.
Posted Wed, 8 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Karanwal 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Pain due to Aleve. Take advised treatment Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Thanks for your query. Firstly, Aleve is an anti-inflammatory pain-killer, which causes severe irritation and acidity in the stomach (called Acute Drug-induced Gastritis). Upon that, you had taken double dose of Aleve! Immediately buy a bottle of antacid gel (available OTC) and take 30ml straightaway and thereafter, 30ml every 6 hours for a total of 48 hours. In addition, buy another OTC anti-acid drug, such as Rabeprazole- to be taken twice daily for at least a week, till the stomach ulcers heal. You will be all-right within a maximum of 48 hours. IN FUTURE, NEVER TAKE MORE THAN ONE ALEVE and should be taken IMMEDIATELY MEALS ONLY: NOT EMPTY STOMACH. Headache is either due alcohol-induced, blunt injury due to fall; or, a migraine attack. Take 100mg Sumatriptan with a cup of extra-strong coffee. Consult your doctor and apprise him of my opinion. I am certain that he will agree with my opinion; order required tests, and- based on the reports- will arrive at a certain diagnosis and prescribe suitable treatment as advised. Hope I have addressed to your concerns to your complete satisfaction and you find my response helpful and informative. I will be happy to answer further queries, if any. Fond regards and have a nice day, Dr. Rakesh Karanwal