Having frequent pain in neck and head. Taken pain killer. Suggest test? What can be done?

Sir i am having a frequent pain in my neck and akso headache some time it is so severe at that time i have to take pain killer last 8 to 10 year i m suffering i want to know what kind of chrck is required and whom to consult to check whether i am having any disease please suggest me what test should i do and where and how much it cosy me
Posted Mon, 24 Jun 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 1 hour later
Thanks for the query
I understand your concern
I think that you may be having migraine. You need to consult a local neurologist in MUMBAI. He will help you through clinical evaluation and if needed investigations.
Best wishes