Having frequent and long time upper and lower back spasms, tried many medicine. Suggest?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
I have been having frequent and
long time upper and lower back spasms for many years and have tried many medications. I wonder what you thing of Pain-O-soma, 500 mg.
Posted Wed, 16 Oct 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Pain-o-soma will help you.

Detailed Answer:
Pain-o-soma contains carisoprodol which is a muscle relaxant. The frequent spasms in your back muscles that you are having are likely to be helped with this.
It is best to take it after meals to avoid any gastric irritation.
You can also do a hot fomentation or take a hot shower to relieve the spasms.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.