Having fatigue, headache and frequent urination. Blood work for hypothyroidism came normal. Need opinion

My husband and I started TTC in early July, Since July 24, I've had growing preg symptoms: fatigue, headache, food cravings/aversions, frequent urination, gagging, increased appetite, fuller breasts with blue veins in nipples, more emotional, external yeast infections, weight gain. Just had bloodwork done to look into hypothyroidism but it came back normal. Help? To add, I have had 2 day spotting when wiping (no clotting) July 31, Aug 25, and Sep 21.
Posted Tue, 5 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
The symptoms are not due to pregnancy.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
You have a regular 25-27 days cycle. The symptoms that you are having are not related to pregnancy. These are more likely to be due to emotional stress and anxiety.
Supportive treatment like increasing your fluid intake, a healthy diet, adequate sleep and mind and body relaxation exercises like yoga will help in decreasing the symptoms.
Since the thyroid hormone levels are normal, there is no need to worry. You can also take acetaminophen for the headaches.
The mild spotting that you had could be due to mild hormonal imbalance and is not worrisome.
You should calculate ovulation time that occurs approx 14 days before next due date. Ovulation prediction kit is also very much helpful in this context to predict ovulation and you should prepare for that day for unprotected sex for highest possibility of pregnancy.

You may start taking folic acid & vitamin E supplements with healthy diet as these are very much helpful to improve fertility & in brain development of fetus during pregnancy.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: Having fatigue, headache and frequent urination. Blood work for hypothyroidism came normal. Need opinion 3 hours later
2 months of feeling this way cannot simply be emotional stress and anxiety. My symptoms continue to progress, I have plenty of fluids, and I sleep 8 hours a night. If my period has been more like 2 days of spotting and no clotting, I feel like it is a bigger issue, as I want to be sure I'm fertile.
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
If there is no bleeding then hormonal problem.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing again.
If you are not having a proper flow of periods and having only a mild spotting instead then it is worrisome. You need to get your serum prolactin, FSH and LH levels checked. Going for serial ultrasound scans - ovulation study will help in confirming that you are ovulating normally.
You can consult your gynecologist for proper hormonal therapy to regularize your periods and have a normal blood flow during the periods.
Hope my answer is helpful.
If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer. Wish you good health.