Having extreme pain in lower abdomen with vomiting. Suffer urination problem after sex. Suggest

I am having extreme pain in lower abdomen along with vomiting tendency and problem with urination after having sex with my husband. kindly suggest.
Posted Fri, 26 Jul 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 12 days later
I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to answer your query.

There are two possibilities - Urinary tract infection and pelvic inflammatory disease.

Get an urinalysis and an ultrasound scan of the abdomen done for evaluation.
An antispasmodic medication along with paracetamol will provide temporary relief while you get evaluated to find the cause.

I hope that answers your question.
If you have no more questions, kindly rate this service.
Dr.Ratnakar Kini