Having difficulty to breathe and sweating on forehead. What could be causing this and any cure?

shallow breath, hard to breath, can't breath XXXXXXX 132sys, 80 dia, 67hr, temp 97.4... lots of sweating on forehead. no drugs, no alcohol, nothing, started after i came inside from outside, into air conditioned house... been in and out all day, drank only water and ginger ale.
Posted Thu, 23 Aug 2012 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Gyanshankar Mishra 2 hours later
Thanks for posting the query on XXXXXXX
After going through the query, I would like to comment the following:

1. You need to immediately visit an emergency healthcare department, get your ECG done.

2. Meanwhile you can take aspirin and sorbitrate tablets orally.

3. Also a chest xray pa view will be required.

4. Please do not delay in visiting the emergency medical department.

I hope I have answered your query. I will be glad to answer follow up queries if any.
Please accept my answer if you have no follow up queries.

Dr. Gyanshankar Mishra