Having delayed periods, frequent urination and soreness in nipples. Should I go for pregnancy test?

Mar 2016

Dear Doctor, My problem is realted to preganncy, my case history is as below - I had a missed abortion (miscarriage) in the month of May'13. - Post that after 3 months i.e. from the month of Sept'13 we have tried for conceiving. - I have regular periods with a cycle of 26 days. Have got my last periods on 16th Oct'13. - Have not got my periods till today i.e. 21st Nov'13. - Have observed some changes i.e. frequent urination, soreness in nipples and white fluid during urination. Can you pls confirm if i can do my pregnancy test now or should i wait for some time.
Posted Wed, 11 Dec 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. S Patra 24 hours later
Brief Answer: DO HOME PREGNANCY TEST AT THE EARLIEST. Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Thanks for writing to us. Yes, you can do one home pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy as you have missed period for 10 days according to Last Period Date on 16th October. Early pregnancy symptoms are also quite visible. It is better to do pregnancy test with morning urine sample for accurate result as it contains high amount of beta-hCG. Pregnancy test gives more than 99% positive result 7 days after missed period. Hope, I have answered your query. Let me know, if you need further clarification. Wish your good health and take care yourself. Regards, Dr Soumen For future query, you can directly approach me through WWW.WWWW.WW