Having cramps in hips and lower back. Have tender breast with discharge, shortness of breathe and tubes tied. Cause?

I am having cramps in my hips and thighs and also lower back and side ,I also have leakage in my breast and they are real tender and soar ,shortness of breathe, acid reflux,cold chills feeling a little tired. my tubes has been tied for 12years.a little lightheaded. can anyone tell me what is wrong with me and this is the 4th repeat of my breast leaking the dr.s told me in the past that my problem was too much caffeine but I don't use a whole lot of caffeine ( please help someone)
Posted Wed, 7 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 hours later

You seem to have multiple problems.

The cramps, the leakage from breast, shortness of breath, acid reflux, cold chills, feeling a little tired, and a little light headed.

What kind of leakage is it from the breast? Is it milky, pus, blood tinged? A small amount of clear discharge from the nipple is normal. I assume the leakage is from the nipple.

Shortness of breath could be related to exertion and pre-existing asthma. Take your anti-asthmatic medications regularly and do not exert yourself much.

You need to take medicines and take measures to prevent the acid reflux.

The cold chills, feeling tired, feeling light headed, and the cramps. - Are you running fever? These symptoms combined together indicate flu or an infection inside your body, probably a pelvic inflammation.

You need conservative management for all of this. Take adequate rest; drink plenty of fluids orally. I hope you are taking your blood pressure medicines regularly.

It would be ideal to fix an appointment with your response.