Ask a Urologist   »  

Having burning sensation during urination. Had undergone operation. Swelling in urinary track. What can be done?

I have a burning inside penis while passing urine.Drining a lot water is not the solution for me because wheneve i take more 2 liters in day then i feel more burning.
Actually i had a operation for same few months back from Apollo.
Medical report said, urinary track has a swelling. I get operated for that then i became fine. After some 3 or 4 months again i am suffering from same problem.

Please suggest.
Posted Sat, 6 Jul 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 51 minutes later
Welcome to the forum.
You need to understand that if the problem is that simple, the apollo doctors would have solved it.
So, i can guide you on the possible reasons and treatment is based on your physical examination findings and further evaluation.
First of all, i need to see all the reports of apollo.
Urinary track swelling is not enough for me to treat you.
Burning in the organ can be due to infection in the urinary tract, prostate infection or stone in the bladder etc.
So if you have not done, you need to do urine analysis, urine culture, ultrasound scan of the urinary tract and get back to me or show it to you nearby doctor.
Best regards