Having back trouble after gall bladder surgery. Suggest

hi the past year i have been having trouble with my back after gallbladder surgery. I have seen spine specialist. neurologist, neuro surgeon, they all said my posture was bad and build my core muscle had mri's of entire spine even had mri of brain all normal. in XXXXXXX of last year i started to get a cold sensation that ran down my left arm and face alittle my primary doc told me it was probably nerve irritation and anxiety it comes and goes especially when im at work im a kindergarten teacher and constantly hunched over. my chiropractor i was seeing sent me for a nerve test and it came back as c5c6 radicupolathy. the reprt suggested to exercise to fix posture. I finally found a newchiro who is also sports injury doc and the past two weeks has me doing exercises in the morning and night to strenghten my core and week lower and upper backmuscles. the past cpouple of days i have been experience that burning cold sensation in my upper back neck and down my arms. can it be caused by over doing the exercises that i have been doing because i feel the burning cold along side my spine and feel tight. when this happen i get really tense and i feel my anxiety may make it worse because i always think that there is something seriously wrong with me.
Posted Fri, 7 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad Akole 1 hour later
Dear friend, welcome to Healthcaremagic!
I am Dr. Prasad Akole (Critical Care Expert- and am glad to address to your query here.

The C5-6 radiculopathy is due to compression of the C5-6 neck nerve root at the neck spine level and may be worsened by a bad posture.
Excessive or wrongly done exercise can worsen your symptoms.
Please try not getting anxious and do the exercise carefully under guidance.

If the nerve pain, tingling, numbness, cold burning is worse, stop and talk to your therapist.

You may have to reconsult your neurologist if this happens. Ask if you need a cervical collar or a surgery.

I hope to have answered your query satisfactorily. I would be glad to answer any further queries. Take care and please keep me informed of your progress at
Good Luck!

As it helps us to improve continuously, may I request you to write a rating review before you ‘accept’ and ‘close’ the query anytime.
Thank you!!