Having a tight burning sensation in tricep and leg. How to get relief?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
My left tricep and leg sometimes have a tight burning sensation why especialy in the calv
Posted Sun, 16 Dec 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Rajesh Gajwani 1 hour later

After reading your symptoms i feel that you may be suffering from vitamin deficiency especially Pyridoxine.
For which I would suggest that you may start taking 100mg of pyridoxine vitamin(pharmocological name), once daily for 1 month. I hope they are available over the counter in your region.
You should also get your blood sugar levels tested to exclude diabetes.

This should solve your problem. Do let me know if you have any other queries.