Having a quick zig zag sensation below or above clavicle. Sensation is not an ache or pain. Done with EKG. Treatment?

Spine Surgeon
I am a pretty healthy 64 year old male. I just in the last few days developed a sensation just below or above my clavicle on left side only. The sensation is not an ache or pain but rather a sensation for just a second that can happen several times a day. It happens and feels like a quick zig zag sensation..not a real pain or ache.

I had an EKG and Chest X XXXXXXX a few months ago that were ok...EKG abnormal but deemed normal by Cardiologist....not the first time it always been deemed abnormal by EKG machine but deemed normal by DR. I have had no injuries although my shoulders sometimes ache in the am.
What is the likely culprit?
Posted Wed, 4 Sep 2013 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Rahul D Chaudhari 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Please rule out upper cervical disc problem

Detailed Answer:
Abnormal sensation is usually a neurological symptom. It may be due to local nerve irritation such as supraclavicular or may be upper cervical disc prolapse. I would suggest to consult a physician and may need to get shoulder and cervical spine x-ray. Also check vit B12 level. thanks.