Having a purple spot on penis head and applied hydrozole cream. Tongue is white and have oral thrush. What could it be?

I have a purple spot on my penis head, which I discovered 3 weeks ago. Doctor said it was nothing. Went a week later, because I notice at the bottom of my penis head that there a purple ring. It hurts when I touch it. Also my penis skin when pulled down under my penis head is all rinkled and hurts a bit. Got a cream called hydrozole and have used it for 8 days. So far I can't see anything yet. Penis head is now slightly more purple overall, hurts a bit when I touch. Also I now have oral thrush. My tongue is white and the back of it has like lumps/bulbles.

The hospital and doctore have found nothing. They haven't tested me for anything. I have no fever and I have only lost 1 kilo in 8 days. I go to the gym and able to lift weights. I have no cold and I to sleep decently.

What does this mean?
Posted Mon, 2 Sep 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Pankaj Malhan 17 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Candida infection of and the potential reasons.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for asking.

Candida of the mouth can also point towards to the candida of the other organs including the penoscrotal area.

There are certain conditions like diabetes,chronic renal disease, liver problems, HIV which can predispose a person to multiple areas of candida infection in the body.

Do your self checked,you may need systemic antifungal medications like fluconazole along with the local application of antifungal ointments.

Please let me know if you need further information.

Follow-up: Having a purple spot on penis head and applied hydrozole cream. Tongue is white and have oral thrush. What could it be? 10 minutes later

Thanks for the response. I am quite worried now with this response. I have seen a sex worker back in july, the 23rd of july to be direct. I showered and clean my private part. I did get a blowjob without condom, however the sex was with a condom. I also got a massage with handjob twice.

Can these give me hiv/253657?iL=true" >aids, hiv or std? I have always taken care of myself and been careful. However, these thing were done by accident.

How should I cure myself? Wha should I do?

My eyesight is fine and so are my toes. I see that have a bit more acne on my back, but don't know if this due to the pills I am taking t cure it.

Answered by Dr. Pankaj Malhan 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
STD Checking

Detailed Answer:
Please get yourself checked for HIV,Hepatitis B and C along with chlamydia and gonorrhoea.

Although the chances of contracting STD with the condom is less ,it is not 0%, also the oral sex can also lead to STD.