Having a itchy rash on the back of neck. Now on arm pit, buttocks and inner thigh. Treatment?

Itchy rash started on the back of my neck, now seeing it near my arm pit and starting to see a rash on my buttocks and inner thigh.
Posted Tue, 3 Sep 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Jay Patel 45 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It seems like a fungal infection.

Detailed Answer:

I am dr. XXXXXXX and I will try my level best to address your concerns.

It seems like a fungal infection.

Treatment is over the counter antifungal cream ketoconazole 2% cream and apply on the affected parts. Keep affected parts clean and dry a much as possible avoid water. Being wet with cream is ok.

Mean while take a Perrigo Loratadine 10 mg Tab one per day which work 24 hrs. for itch relief.

Both medicine are over the counter so no need to have prescription.

Thanks for the query. Feel free to contact me incase of any concern.