Having Sorosis, using Moistrux, Omega3. Permanent cure?

I am having dry skin/Sorosis for years, using Moistrux, Omega3 fatty acids, its sorosis
what is the best solutions for it eradicate if completely.
Posted Wed, 2 Oct 2013 in Dry Skin
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 40 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Psoriasis cannot be eradicated completely

Detailed Answer:
Psoriasis is a chronic skin condition that can be brought under remission with drugs but cannot be cured completely. In some the remission achieved is prolonged and can persist for years. So one should always aim for remission and once achieved it can be maintained by using minimal treatment.
Treatment depends upon extent of severity of lesions.
1)if disease is localised or lesions are few
use a mild soap like cetaphil
apply an emollient cream like cetaphil dam or moisturex or venusia XXXXXXX multiple times in a day
use a steroid salicylic acid ointment over active scaly lesions twice in a day
use a salicylic acid and tar based shampoo over scalp every alternate day and use steroid lotion over scalp in night
take oral antioxidants and omega fatty acid supplements

once lesions subside, continue with soap and emollient. Use a milder steroid over affected areas two days in a week to prevent recurrence.
2)if lesions are extensive or do not respond to therapy mentioned above, oral or intravenous methotrexate can be started weekly after appropriate tests.

I would be able to help you properly,if you could let me know
areas of involvement
if lesions are still scaly, active.
please upload an image of affected area too.
Hoping to hear from you soon.