Haven't gone through puberty, am twenty-one years of age, gynecomastia. Need something to make voice deeper.

hey im 21 years old but still havent gone through puberty I am very worried any advice? I also have gynecomastia but i have no money or health insurance for surgery and I have a penis problem as well but im more embarrassed at the fact that even my younger cousin looks older than me and i always get that embarrassing look and comments when people hear my age or see my id and im tired of it i need something to at least make my voice deeper and grow some facial hair because i have not one hair on my chin or above my lip i mean nothing
Is there any way I can get treatment in chicago if I have no money or insurance? because I have nothing maybe I can get a loan for it? i just really want this problem solved people think I am 15 and im 21. Also my gynecomastia is another big big deal and i have a penis problem but im sure that cant be fixed
Posted Thu, 3 May 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 45 minutes later

What you are suffering from is most likely to be Gonadal failure. Gonads are responsible to secrete certain hormones required to upkeep reproductive system in a human being.

I strongly advise you not to delay meeting the doctor. Some of the causes for delayed puberty are curable.

Please get the following tests done
1. Follicle stimulating hormone (FSH)
2. Leutinizing hormone (LH)
3. Testosterone levels
4. Ultrasound pelvis including Doppler of testis

It is best in your case to XXXXXXX an endocrinologist with the above tests. Even better would be to approach a multi specialty hospital with endocrine, general surgery and XXXXXXX medicine specialty.

Given your condition, it is imperative to XXXXXXX a local doctor and get examined. There are 'Cash Only' doctors who give great discounts upto 90% whom you can find in your local area.

I hope I have answered your query, please accept my answer if there are no further queries.

I wish you good health.