Have whitish bumps on left and right side of tonsils. Painless. Is this normal?

I have whitish bumps on left and right side of the tonsils. I also noticed another similar bump on the upper right side of the tonsil. It is painless but nodular and hard like the bumps on the left and right tonsil areas. From the photo you can see.

Please advise whether this is normal.
Also to add that these are painless. I am particularly anxious about the upper bump between palate arch and tonsil.
I also under went through a 2x2 cm benign cyst removal from epiglottis on 23rd June' 13.
Posted Sat, 2 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
Its nothing serious

Detailed Answer:

I am medical doctor, an associate in Department of ENT, working with an experienced ENT specialist. I answer on his behalf

Need not worry, the image you provided though not clear, the bumps are in the place where normal glandular lumps are expected.

The lumps could be engorged salivary gland acini which may disappear on their own.

To be on safer side do gargle with antiseptic solution like CHLORHEXIDINE twice daily after food. this will prevent infections and keep the area healthy.

Follow-up: Have whitish bumps on left and right side of tonsils. Painless. Is this normal? 17 hours later

Thank you for the advise. Since you mentioned that the photo was not clear, I have resent the photo with the yellow circle in the area where the bump is seen very near to glandular area limit. It is hard while touching with the finger, just like the other bumps circled in green and also looks like them. Also it is Since last 3 days, I am getting a mild irritation while swallowing saliva. Hope this is also not linked to the cyst excised from the epiglottis area on 23rd June'13. The endoscopy conducted on 28th July'13 was clear.

Thanking you.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing back.

No, it is not related to the cyst excision you had.

I already figured out the lesions in your previous photo. I do consider same in my opinion as in my previous post. Need not worry. They may disappear without complications. Avoid infections by gargling.